Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Alexandra Violin - I'm not the only one (Sam Smith cover)


Inca o melodie pe care am uitat sa o impartasesc cu voi pe blog, desi este unul din cover-urile mele preferate ale Alexandrei Violin, I'm not the only one, reinterpretata pentru viora intr-un mod inedit, enjoy!

Alexandra Violin - I'm not the only one

Alexandra Violin - I'm not the only one live


___________________________________________________________

Another cover that I have forgot to share with you, it is Sam Smith's I'm not the only one and it is one of my favorite Alexandra Violin's works, hope you enjoy! The link to the photo shoot is linked under the picture above.

You can find our favorite violinist at the links listed below!
___________________________________________________________

Informatii despre Alexandra Violin gasiti pe urmatoarele pagini de socializare: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...